Do you sometimes look at the big brands on Instagram and Facebook and feel jealous?
Do you wish that you could earn a living doing the things you love and posting about it?
Would you love the fame that can come from having a personal brand?
Would you love to be able to earn money from a business that you created, instead of having to go into work every day?
What exactly does it take to get there? And can anyone do it?
The answer is that anyone truly can build a massive online brand and gain hundreds of thousands of followers. But while this is true, it’s also true that it isn’t easy. It’s going to take work and determination and it’s going to take a good plan…
The first thing to recognize is that you need to choose the right niche. You need to choose an industry that you absolutely love and that you are happy to work at every single day. If you don’t truly love the niche you pick, then you will grow disinterested in no time and you’ll stop earning from it as a result.
And this is important because if you want to have a highly successful brand and make it your living, then you need to treat it as though it is already your living. In other words, you need to put in full-time work and you need to post consistently with high quality content on all your channels.
Once you’ve created a great brand and chosen a niche you’re passionate about, you should be able to start building on those strong foundations with regular posts. The good news is that this part is not complicated. In fact, you can follow this simple daily blueprint in order to be highly successful:
– Post at least one Instagram picture, ideally two or three. Keep a folder filled with lots of old photos, so that you have something to publish on days when you don’t do anything exciting.
– At least once every two days add some form of direct communication – such as n image on Instagram stories.
– Integrate your accounts so that these pictures also appear on Twitter and Facebook
– Post at least one comment to Twitter per day, ideally 2-3 times. Likewise, have a selection of comments you can share on days when inspiration does not strike.
– Every other day, write one blog posts (minimum 500 words) and post it to your blog. Promote that through your own social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter).
– Post at least one video on YouTube per week. Promote this on Facebook and Twitter.
– Every other day, write one ‘guest post’ and try to get it published on other big blogs.
– Spend at least 10 minutes each morning liking other posts on Instagram, joining in in conversations on Reddit and elsewhere and answering emails.
– Spend 10 minutes promoting old blog posts on forums, social sharing sites etc.
– Send one email per week updating your audience as to your activities.
You can do all this spending about 1.5 to 2 hours a day. If you can find this time, then you should find that you can very quickly grow a big audience. It really is that simple, it just takes commitment.